Breast Cancer Update:
So, I know it’s been a while since my last update. Not a whole lot has really gone on though. I mean, things have obviously been going on but, has been a bit slow with the doctors. I went in for a bone scan on the 6th, a CT scan over the past weekend, and had a PICC Line put in my right arm a couple of days ago. Here’s a photo:
I find this device highly annoying already. I’ll have to keep it in my arm until I’m finished with the chemo treatment. So until then, I can no longer emerge this arm under water. No more swimming & I have to put a bag over my arm every time I have to shower or bathe. Awesome…
I finally received my results from my bone and CT scan. Everything came back negative!! I’m so relieved by this. I mean, this whole process is still going to suck balls, but it could have been a whole lot worse. I also found out that I start my chemo treatment on Monday. I was warned by my doctor that even with all of the nausea meds, I’m still going to be hurling for several days. My dear friend Juliette Stray told me (she came with for my doctor visit) that I’m going to be a puke princess. I should have her make me a tiara. A purple one. To match my PICC line of course .
If you have no idea what I’m talking about and haven’t read any of my previous blogs, you can check it out HERE.
So my friend Edwin Heaven, creator of Throx “The Cure for the Missing Sock“, has designed Throx Stars based on the blue and green star tattoo on my arm. All profits from Throx Stars go to my breast cancer fund. Here’s what they look like:
- Click HERE to get your Throx Stars today!!
- For those who don’t want to buy Throx (guess some people aren’t that into pink socks), I have a breast cancer fund that one of my amazing friends, January Seraph, set up for me HERE.
- My good friend and wrestling companion Dia Zerva, has recently offered to anyone who donates $300 or more, she will dominate their ass for an hour (lovingly of course)! How could you say no to that??
- And finally:
- My friends told me that I should put up a wish list. Since I’m going to be spending most of my time at home and unable to work on chemotherapy, I thought I’d pick out stuff that would be helpful or entertaining. I know friends and fans wanted to help so, I suppose this could be another way.
- Click Here for Wish List Action!
I’ll be on KinkLive.com this Thurs. 7pm-1am pst. So, stop by!
Also, I’ll be shadowing a friend of mine this weekend, who gives tours at Kink.com‘s historic facility which was once San Francisco’s Armory. I’m doing this because I’m about to not only a model for Kink, but also a tour guide! I’m very amused at the thought of this. If you’re in the bay area or plan on making a trip out, stop by the armory and let me lead you on a magical journey through the porn castle. You can purchase tickets for your tour HERE.
Check me out the cover and inside the latest Girls & Corpses issue!
Vol 5 Spring Playboy parody issue features PHEW HUFNER with The Ghouls Next Door (Chastity Lynn, Hollie Stevens, Joslyn James, Heidi Shepherd and Carla Harvey). Also, at the Playdead Mansion: JOSLYN JAMES with Tiger’s Wood; CHARLIE SCREAM in the dead pool; band Cradle of Filth; Sex and Metal; KIM FOWLEY; Skin Bags; Coffin art; Paraphilias, Stripperland, SNAKE BABE, Dr. Death, Pickled Punks, ASHLEY MADISON and more. Our deadest issue yet!
So if you don’t swing… don’t ring.
Click here now to order this sexy
Playdead issue of Girls and Copses!
4.24 KinkLive.com from 1-7am pst.
4.28 & 29th Performing at the:
Code-HEX FOOD WAR; Rev. Steven Johnson Leyba and U.S.A.F. Vs. the G.M.O.’s
More info and tickets at http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/159706
For my XXX updates, Click HERE.
That is all for now!